Safe Shot + End Battle Results not working..?

The safeshot mods don't seem to work. I can still hit wrecks and other players on accident. I've tested this also on purpose.

There's also another bug I have no idea what it could be. MAYBE Armor Viewer in Hangar. I turned mine off, testing it now. Something is blocking the use of opening End Battle Results 'Details' button. 

https://imgur.com/a/15WREZi <-- This button doesn't work and I cannot figure out what mod is now breaking it.

No idea how to show my installed mods list..

Edited by Sumona

Safe shot only blocks shots if your client crosshair is on the target.. like if you hold down right click and look around, safeshot won't find a target, since you're not looking at one.

Could you perhaps add some screenshots?

And definently attach log files, which is the most important thing to do. (See signature on how to)

12 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Safe shot only blocks shots if your client crosshair is on the target.. like if you hold down right click and look around, safeshot won't find a target, since you're not looking at one.

Could you perhaps add some screenshots?

And definently attach log files, which is the most important thing to do. (See signature on how to)

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I tested this by shooting an ally tank on purpose, as well as a wreck.. Safe-Shot doesn't stop me from doing it like it used to.

Also I don't know how to post my mod list, sorry.. Can you explain where it is?

.        Edit 1

Here's my Safe Shot settings..

https://imgur.com/q1GaKSN

Also my first post was edited.. didn't see your reply prior to it.

.       Edit 2

Log attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Sumona
1 hour ago, m0nstertr4x said:

agree on cant open battle details after its been closed, not sure either where it is coming from

Thanks Monster for confirming, if someone can give me info on how to spit a list of my selected mods, I can keep halving them until I find it.

Maybe add your log too, and Aslain can cross reference the same mods we use, that'd narrow things down.

Edited by Sumona
1 hour ago, Sumona said:

Thanks Monster for confirming, if someone can give me info on how to spit a list of my selected mods, I can keep halving them until I find it.

Maybe add your log too, and Aslain can cross reference the same mods we use, that'd narrow things down.

I havent updated to #06 but it is probably related to Yasen's stats mod which was updated. So probably resolved now

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

I never said YK update will fix your issue. ;)

btw. attach logs, it's impossible to check it without them.

Oh my bad, it looked that way :)  Ill just change to another battle log mod included in PMOD.. saves on resources anyway as thats already there for other reasons.

As for the issue, there are no errors from YK in my python.log.

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

I never said YK update will fix your issue. ;)

btw. attach logs, it's impossible to check it without them.

I see.

My logs are posted in my second post if you missed it! :3

Edited by Sumona
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Yeah but those contains empty python file. 

Ah, I don't know how to generate it.. I did a clean wipe, installed my mods, then did the compression to zip folder.

I think the python file got deleted during the install, (it's one of your selectable options if I remember)

Atm using xvm, Scriptloader, YK and i can click on report details without any issues (close it, reopen it). :smirk:

However i had this issue once in the past, when wg did something to notification center, but can't remember 100% what caused it.
(but i know it was one of the mods with notification center acress, ...there was some sort of conflict)

Now since wg touched notification center again with merit rewards.
Try removing mods that print stuff inside notification center ...idk stuff like: version checked, friends notification, session stuff,...whatever)

You should be able to narrow it down eventually.
Or simply avoid mods that modify battle result window, tech tree, notification center and blame it on wg for breaking stuff, again. :lol:

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I'm working on it. It's certainly not BO and not PMOD (there is however conflict between them if you enable PMOD's armor calc).

Is that the 54/120 thing below the aiming reticule, telling you armor of the guy you're pointing at?

If so, I am using that mod.

16 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Success, narrowed it down to Champis minimap antispam.

I'm such an idiot I remember that's the latest new addition to my mods, but I had NO idea it'd impact it this way.

Also, Himmelsdorf loading seems to get stuck at 99% and you have to close and relaunch the client. :f 

Hopefully Anti-Spam is also the issue for that too lol

15 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I played like 3 battles on this map when was testing your mod setup without problems, so it's something else.

It's when I alt tab back and forth, only Himmelsdorf does this issue. Possibly a minimap mod, tactical one.

Added new file.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Sumona
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Battle Loading loves to get stuck when someone is actively (as of talking) using TeamSpeak durring loading. Well at least it was the case, long time ago.

I was using discord a while back, Push to Talk. But it also happens when not using it..(no call active or anything) so, it can't be voice related. :<

It's just weird it only happens to himmelsdorf, atleast thus far.

New file above by the way.

Edited by Sumona
13 hours ago, Sumona said:

I was using discord a while back, Push to Talk. But it also happens when not using it..(no call active or anything) so, it can't be voice related. :<

It's just weird it only happens to himmelsdorf, atleast thus far.

New file above by the way.

TLDR, Disable XVM Crew autoreturn, remove ATAC, 15m circle.  Switch HP Pool from BattleObserver to PMOD. 

Wow and i thought i had a lot of GUI spam :)  

1. There's a ton of spam coming from  ATAC! (enemy in proximity 100m warning) like crazy. It also throws some minor errors

Spoiler

2019-03-26 05:16:05.978: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2019-03-26 05:16:05.978: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/battle_control/arena_info/listeners.py", line 507, in __loadCompleteDelayed
2019-03-26 05:16:05.978: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/battle_control/arena_info/listeners.py", line 567, in __onSpaceLoadCompleted
2019-03-26 05:16:05.978: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/battle_control/arena_info/listeners.py", line 102, in _invokeListenersMethod
2019-03-26 05:16:05.979: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/battle_control/controllers/arena_load_ctrl.py", line 58, in spaceLoadCompleted
2019-03-26 05:16:05.979: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/Avatar.py", line 811, in onSpaceLoaded
2019-03-26 05:16:05.979: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/Avatar.py", line 3062, in __onInitStepCompleted
2019-03-26 05:16:05.979: ERROR:   File "mod_atac101obf", line 1, in iiiii
2019-03-26 05:16:05.979: ERROR:   File "mod_atac101obf", line 1, in IiiiIi1I
2019-03-26 05:16:05.979: ERROR:   File "mod_atac101obf", line 1, in iI
2019-03-26 05:16:05.980: ERROR: TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

2. Some pencalc errors coming from (Team HP Pool\Battle Observer) because it doesnt like you using (Armour Penetration Indicator\Indicator from PMOD). BO has a pencalc in the options by the teamHP pool.. however i recommend using one of the other HPpool which uses PMOD and keep your PMOD pencalc.

Spoiler

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/common/Event.py", line 44, in __call__
  File "mods\mod_armagomen_battle_observer\TeamsHP.py", line 91, in __onVehicleKilled
  File "mods\mod_armagomen_battle_observer\ArmorCalculator.py", line 61, in onPlayerVehicleDeath
  File "mods\mod_armagomen_battle_observer\ArmorCalculator.py", line 91, in clearView
  File "mods\mod_armagomen_battle_observer\BattleView.py", line 27, in __update
  File "mods\mod_armagomen_battle_observer\BattleView.py", line 71, in as_armorCalcS
Exception: PyGFxValue - Failed to invoke method as_armorCalc.

3. Your (Real time in-Battle achivements) is throwing some minor errors.

Spoiler

2019-03-26 04:43:25.999: ERROR:   File "mod_pro_achivments", line 1, in <lambda>
2019-03-26 04:43:25.999: ERROR:   File "mod_pro_achivments", line 1, in __hooked_onVehicleKilled

4. Your (15m circle mod (displays a 15m circle around your vehicle on F9 key)) is throwing minor errors

Spoiler

2019-03-26 05:16:55.794: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/gui/shared/event_bus.py, 47):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/client/gui/shared/event_bus.py", line 45, in handleEvent
  File "mod_Circle15", line 1, in onAppDestroyed
TypeError: () argument 1 cannot be None

5. Not sure where this one comes from, perhaps Friends Notifier.

Spoiler

2019-03-26 05:47:05.061: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2019-03-26 05:47:05.061: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/profile/ProfileTabNavigator.py", line 33, in registerFlashComponent
2019-03-26 05:47:05.061: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/BaseDAAPIComponent.py", line 83, in registerFlashComponent
2019-03-26 05:47:05.062: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/framework/entities/DisposableEntity.py", line 63, in create
2019-03-26 05:47:05.062: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/profile/ProfileTechnique.py", line 66, in _populate
2019-03-26 05:47:05.062: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/profile/ProfileSection.py", line 33, in _populate
2019-03-26 05:47:05.062: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/profile/ProfileSection.py", line 42, in requestDossier
2019-03-26 05:47:05.062: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/profile/ProfileTechniqueWindow.py", line 21, in invokeUpdate
2019-03-26 05:47:05.062: ERROR:   File "mods/xfw/python/xfw/events.py", line 71, in <lambda>
2019-03-26 05:47:05.063: ERROR:   File "res_mods/mods/xfw_packages\xvm_profile\python\__init__.py", line 78, in ProfileTechnique_receiveVehicleDossier
2019-03-26 05:47:05.063: ERROR:     base(self, vehCD, accountDBID)
2019-03-26 05:47:05.063: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/Scaleform/daapi/view/lobby/profile/ProfileTechnique.py", line 315, in _receiveVehicleDossier
2019-03-26 05:47:05.063: ERROR: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getRandomStats'

6. You also have both XVM crew return and Auxium crew return..  disable XVM crew return i guess.

---------------------[ The hangar XVM settings ]-----------------------------------
            Crew Auto Return

Auxilium [read mod descriptions!]
               Enable automatic crew return

Edited by m0nstertr4x

I remember I had a dupe somewhere.. I remember I accidentally had a 6th sense dupe, too..

My client is VERY slow loading between tanks, I think I'll turn off some of this stuff.. thank you. :3 <3

ATAC is kind of important though.. not sure what to do about that.. :'c