Safe Shot + End Battle Results not working..?

3 minutes ago, Sumona said:

I remember I had a dupe somewhere.. I remember I accidentally had a 6th sense dupe, too..

My client is VERY slow loading between tanks, I think I'll turn off some of this stuff.. thank you. :3 <3

ATAC is kind of important though.. not sure what to do about that.. :'c

I would cleanup these :)  Too much clutter is distracting you from your game. Unless you are playing arty :)

Spoiler

----------------------------[ The XVM section ]-------------------------------------------
         -------------------[ Panels & Windows (in-battle) ]--------------------------
                  Show XMQP markers [PP]
         ---------------------[ The hangar XVM settings ]-----------------------------------
         --------------------[ Other XVM Settings ]-------------------------------------------
            Show Team WN8 with Win Chance
               Team WN8: position no. 1
               Win Chance only
            XVM sight
               Aim Info
                  Sight: Aim Time
                  Sight: Flight Time
                  Sight: position no. 1 (on the right)
      -----------------------[ The Mod Pack (non-XVM mods) ]----------------------------
         --------------------------[ PMOD ]------------------------------------
         ATAC! (enemy in proximity 100m warning)
         15m circle mod (displays a 15m circle around your vehicle on F9 key)
         Spotted Extended Light
         Spotted vehicle direction on aim circle
         -----------------------[ Aim Helping mods ]---------------------------------------
         Team HP Pool
            Battle Observer
         Gold ammo visibility mod
            Red
         Real time in-Battle achivements
         ------------------------[ Minimap Mods ]--------------------------------
            Minimap Tankview Directions

1 minute ago, m0nstertr4x said:

I would cleanup these :)  Too much clutter is distracting you from your game. Unless you are playing arty :)

Reveal hidden contents

----------------------------[ The XVM section ]-------------------------------------------
         -------------------[ Panels & Windows (in-battle) ]--------------------------
                  Show XMQP markers [PP]
         ---------------------[ The hangar XVM settings ]-----------------------------------
         --------------------[ Other XVM Settings ]-------------------------------------------
            Show Team WN8 with Win Chance
               Team WN8: position no. 1
               Win Chance only
            XVM sight
               Aim Info
                  Sight: Aim Time
                  Sight: Flight Time
                  Sight: position no. 1 (on the right)
      -----------------------[ The Mod Pack (non-XVM mods) ]----------------------------
         --------------------------[ PMOD ]------------------------------------
         ATAC! (enemy in proximity 100m warning)
         15m circle mod (displays a 15m circle around your vehicle on F9 key)
         Spotted Extended Light
         Spotted vehicle direction on aim circle
         -----------------------[ Aim Helping mods ]---------------------------------------
         Team HP Pool
            Battle Observer
         Gold ammo visibility mod
            Red
         Real time in-Battle achivements
         ------------------------[ Minimap Mods ]--------------------------------
            Minimap Tankview Directions

Nope, it helps me a big deal actually. ;x

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Sumona said:

It doesn't. They're both still checked.

I see, ok I know why, it will be fixed in next modpack. I probably accidentaly set XVM's crew return to true in my configs, so the installer is installing already changed file, and the auto-unchecker cannot do a thing about it.

6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I see, ok I know why, it will be fixed in next modpack. I probably accidentaly set XVM's crew return to true in my configs, so the installer is installing already changed file, and the auto-unchecker cannot do a thing about it.

wew bugfixing. <3 :3

Umm.. who ever owns the celebrity crew skins, their picture ID's don't seem to match when you change them around.

Unsure if that belongs here, too. Otherwise, there's no critical errors being caused that I can see.. just mismatch of the right face. ;x

Edited by Sumona

ATAC - if you check your minimap time to time you'll see if there's an enemy that possible is or was near your area. 

15m circle - you can either see through the bush infront of you (thus firing may get you spotted) or you dont see through in which case you can fire safely. 

Spotted extended light - only if lots of crews without 6th sense may it be useful. On the other hand.. if you get shot at you know you're spotted as well :)

Spotted vehicle direction on aim circle - you have a minimap which shows, plus you are using Direction indicator to the closest enemy, you configure to show "only if enemy can fire at you" then you are noticed when you need to worry about it.

Team HP Pool\Battle Observer - Switch to PMOD Team HP Pool above it.

Gold ammo visibility mod - Its distracting and blocks your view with all the flashy stuff. 

Real time in-Battle achivements - Just do the best you can each fight :)

Minimap Tankview Directions - If you cant see the tank its no need to worry about it.. plus in my experience this mod often creates micro-stuttering/lag cos it needs to update so much info on your minimap

XVM sight\Aim Info\Aim Time & Flight Time -  do you count the seconds for aiming with each shot?  TRUST IN STALIN...just FIRE :)  I recommend Serverside Recticle instead which shows your true aim circle.

1 hour ago, m0nstertr4x said:

do you count the seconds for aiming with each shot?  TRUST IN STALIN...just FIRE :)  I recommend Serverside Recticle instead which shows your true aim circle.

.. but I use German, American and French Artillery. :f

3 minutes ago, Sumona said:

.. but I use German, American and French Artillery. :f

----------------------[ Crosshair mods ]------------------------------------------
            Crosshairs
               SPG crosshair
                  spg crosshair: Melty

After playing enuff battles you dont really look at that stuff.. you get the feel for distance/shell velocity and just click..

Edited by m0nstertr4x