INSTALLATION MESSAGE

When I go to install the selected MODS I get this message  [ATTENTION: Unsuitable version of the installed client detected.  Installer is intended for 8.1.1]  My WOW version is current on all updates and I have run the WOW check program for verification.  I'm cyber ignorant and not sure how to proceed.  This all began after I had to reset my computer. 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, JAG_1949 said:

Thanks very much for moving it to where it belongs, My bad.

To me it sounds like you are installing to wrong folder. Maybe you have installed WoWs to multiple locations and picked wrong (old) one for the modpack. Does the mods work for you? You only mentioned that message.

35 minutes ago, bat1159man said:

I have experienced this problem as well.  I have checked the installation folder and it is correct,  this is the first time I have experienced this in WoWS but have had it happen in WoT which I do not play as much,  Screen shot is below and log archive is below - 

image.thumb.png.382287726bc72c847e3798f52684ad69.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 102.11 kB · 0 downloads

its because your WOWS client is version 0.8.2.

Aslain mod installer you're trying to install is for WOWS 0.8.1.1

Please wait until Aslain release installer version 0.8.2

I've tried with 8.1.1 before the update and with 8.2 after the update with exactly the same results.  It goes thru all the processes but at the end the MODS are not effecting my client version.  I've used Aslain for 2 years with no issues.  When I reset my computer in December is when it all started and I have reset since then in case something misfired in December.  Immediately after the reset I had issues getting the unknown Aslain App past windows 10 defender.  I turned off the virus protection and firewall with no positive effect yet.  

• Aslain locked this topic