Several issues

1) I don't have any battle results window enabled, but there is still a non-default battle results window. Please help me figure out what is causing it.

2) Hangar armor inspector. I have it enabled, but I don't see how to turn it on.  How do I turn it on?

3) I have hp bars next to each tank in the players panels and a damage log to the right of the friendly players panel. The hp bars are overlayed on the damage log. Plz fix.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

1. WG changed that window in 1.4.1.0, that's why it look like a non-default to you (or what Quaksen said)

3. Only way to move it is to manualy edit certain xvm files, or pick different logs that are displayed in the bottom section of UI.

2) "when you are previewing a tank" Ah. I thought i was in the garage. Thank you very much!

1) "WG changed that window in 1.4.1.0" Oh. The new background image on the top makes the YasenKrasen stats fields on top very hard to see. Are they planning to give those fields a dark background later?

3) Is there a way you can give the mod a button to offset it to the right? I think some other mod has that option.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, hgghy said:

2) "when you are previewing a tank" Ah. I thought i was in the garage. Thank you very much!

1) "WG changed that window in 1.4.1.0" Oh. The new background image on the top makes the YasenKrasen stats fields on top very hard to see. Are they planning to give those fields a dark background later?

3) Is there a way you can give the mod a button to offset it to the right? I think some other mod has that option.

1. Try Battle Stats Window by Rangarocek, I think he added some dark background there.

3. There is always a way, I will think about it.