Is there a way of moving the shell speed/velocity mod?

The location of the shell velocity mod is right on top of the MPH indicator for the French wheeled vehicles and blocked the numbers that indicate your speed.  I tried clicking on it and dragging the shell velocity numbers with the cursor and that didn't work.  Do I need to edit a file somewhere to change the position?

I don't have log files because I uninstalled the mod pack and reinstalled it without the shell speed mod.  

I'm not talking about the XVM sight.  There is an option in the modpack to enable a mod that shows your shell velocity for whatever ammo you have loaded.  It sits right over the speedometer for the wheeled vehicles.

As I said above, "I don't have log files because I uninstalled the mod pack and reinstalled it without the shell speed mod."

It looks like it was the XVM sight, but in the earlier version of the modpack I'm not sure if it was in with the rest of the XVM sight stuff or a separate option below it.

I was hoping to keep it on the side and just move it down a little.

sightpos.png.850f843e219d1cb5697b3d9ed16dce2d.png

If none of those 3 work for you, manually editing config file battleLabelSight.xc is only option i can think of.

Personally i don't have wheeled garbage to test it,
but screenshot would be nice so we can see the issue with position.

Like I said in the first post, "The location of the shell velocity mod is right on top of the MPH indicator for the French wheeled vehicles and blocked the numbers that indicate your speed."  Its right on top of the numbers in the speedometer on the screen near the aiming circle.  Moving it down the screen a bit would help.  I'll see if I can manually edit it to move it to an appropriate location.