Crash (return to desktop) since Wot 1.4

Hi,

I have random crashes (return to destop) since WOT version 1.4 and aslain modpack.

I have reinstall game, reinstall the graphic card drivers. but i always crash, return to desktop, randomly after 1 to 6 games.

I have tried lots of things, like change antivirus. I have created and joined the config and crash report in zip file.

Can you help me to resolve this problem? Thanks :)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Poulpax
  • Administrator

Does it happen on any tanks or do you play a particular ones when it occurs? Tell me also what type of battle do you play when it happens.

It's probably caused by this error:

2019-04-15 22:04:21.982: INFO: =============================
2019-04-15 22:04:21.982: INFO: 2019-04-15 22:04:21: [ERROR] mods/xfw/python/xfw/events.pyc
2019-04-15 22:04:21.982: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2019-04-15 22:04:21.983: ERROR:   File "mods/xfw/python/xfw/events.py", line 57, in __event_handler
2019-04-15 22:04:21.983: ERROR:   File "mods/xfw/python/xfw/events.py", line 24, in fire
2019-04-15 22:04:21.984: ERROR:   File "res_mods/configs/xvm/py_macro\xvm\total_Efficiency.py", line 301, in FragsCollectableStats_addVehicleStatusUpdate
2019-04-15 22:04:21.984: ERROR:     enemyVehiclesSumMaxHP = sum(enemyVehiclesMaxHP.values())
2019-04-15 22:04:21.984: ERROR: TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'

It's from XVM. I cannot resolve it. It should have been probably reported to XVM devs on koreanrandom forums. They will ask you to play without any mods except for XVM and to include xvm.log and python.log. I will play a few battles on your mod setup to see if I can reproduce it.

It's happen on all mode i have played : random battle, front line, Clan wars, stronghold.

I have these crash with every tank, any tier 6-10 (i haven't tried for lesser tiers). I can happen on every moment or view (snipper, arty view, normal view) or zoom.

Thanks a lot for your help and your investigation, really.

I'll try to desactivate XVM for the moment, i don't have choice.

By the way, thanks again for your great job. I have used your mod pack since lot of years! Take care :)