Karma points off MOD

ship5

Everybody knows the KARMA points system, which was originally an attempt to moderate the players behaviour.

As there are different types of players from any age, the Karma points doesn't have any real meaning, and has become an annoying feature. It s been reported on the different servers of the game as a negative feature of the game.

I want to see a little mod that allows the players not to see at all of this this Karma points system, and then once again, upgrade a bit the experience on this WG product.

Thank you to the coders there. :)

Edited by ship5
On 4/22/2019 at 10:56 PM, Battlenat0r said:

well its harder to spot noiw.... besides you dont have to use the drop-down menu to access stuff...
IF you are streaming the ONLY thing you need to not access is the Inventory in the drop-down menu...... Dont see the need for this.....

I believe it's for those, like me, who don't need to see those Dog tags in the game. So maybe, it s true, not too many players.

It's a legitimate request, as beside of the menu you mentioned that I do have to access to, so as to get rid of the notifications of the Wargaming updates (3 to 4 a day) for example, to have access to the inventory to sell game equipment, to purchase premium time, etc...   The only worry is that it s going to be complicated or impossible to get rid of the reporting system itself for the user as this thing seems incorporated in the menu.

PLUS : Is it possible to have a mod, to get rid of those notifications that are flowed every 2 hours, as everything s already provided in the WG center when u launch the game. :)

Once again, those mods are requested to improve the game experience, to become how it is read sometimes on the forums, hassle free. You can tell me it s gonna be impossible for a Free to play software who wants to grab your attention...

Ty

2 hours ago, ship5 said:

I believe it's for those, like me, who don't need to see those Dog tags in the game. So maybe, it s true, not too many players.

Not sure what you mean about the dog tags?

The karma system, which is totally pointless system, isn't connected with the dog tags. There is a dog tags remover mod though.

The karma system is the dumbest shit ever, lol.

You can never go below 0.

Everyone reports you for even the smallest of things.

I got reported for almost winning a 1vs3 in the recent Torpedo Beat event, lol. (Obvious to tell when reported, when the karma number drops, lol)

And noone compliments anyone... I had a 5 kill Torpedo Beat game = 0 compliments.

• Upvote 1
On 4/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, Quaksen said:

Not sure what you mean about the dog tags?

The karma system, which is totally pointless system, isn't connected with the dog tags. There is a dog tags remover mod though.

The karma system is the dumbest shit ever, lol.

You can never go below 0.

Everyone reports you for even the smallest of things.

I got reported for almost winning a 1vs3 in the recent Torpedo Beat event, lol. (Obvious to tell when reported, when the karma number drops, lol)

And noone compliments anyone... I had a 5 kill Torpedo Beat game = 0 compliments.

Exactly.

People who ll get the mod will have on their own, not to use the report system, not to feed the troll itself.

Hope I ll get notify, when it ll come up. I ve already checked it it existed.... not yet.

The dog tags are called the insignas or badges that appears in the vanilla version of the game on your screen, when ur ship get sunk, slightly unecessary as well, but a mod fixed it.

Edited by ship5

Coming back to my request, I m joining a picture that show, that ll make the request clearer about what I d like to see get rid of.

The yellow circles surround the undesirable "info" from the game.

Ty. (to make this game better) :)

Hide_those icons_MOD.jpg

Edited by ship5
On 4/30/2019 at 1:31 PM, ship5 said:

Coming back to my request, I m joining a picture that show, that ll make the request clearer about what I d like to see get rid of.

The yellow circles surround the undesirable "info" from the game.

Ty. (to make this game better) :)

Hide_those icons_MOD.jpg

thats not the karma system..... thats the news notification.....

and you wont see that unless you open the tab.. dont see anyone wanna mod something for that.

Edited by Battlenat0r
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Battlenat0r said:

thats not the karma system..... thats the news notification.....

and you wont see that unless you open the tab.. dont see anyone wanna mod something for that.

Good buddy, I gave you another +1 for this post. :)

• 11 months later...