Mod pack download

Absolutely cannot stand for the links to AdFly

They simply DO NOT WORK!!!

You understand that when you have an add blocker running you must shut it off for the links to work.

NOW I have all sorts of crap popping up on my browser ever since I tried to get the latest mod pack.

And to top it all off I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE MOD!!!!

If it only 150 megs why bother with adfly?

Adfly is one of the ways that Aslain is able to provide this modpack for us.  But, Aslain also gives everyone the option to download the modpack directly.   Next to each link there is a (direct) link.  Have you tried any of those?   If you choose to use the direct links and bypass Adfly, please consider donating something, anything, to Aslain to support his efforts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Size of the file has nothing to do with the ad link.

And as the above two already mentioned, there's the direct link which has been provided for years next to it - and when using that, you can consider donating instead.

:thumbsup:

hola descargue el mod pack pero no puedo instalarlo me podrian ayudar el juego lo tengo de steam elijo la carpeta donde esta instalado el wow y me sale que el juego no se encuentra alli 

aclaro que posteo en español porque el traductor me pone cualquier cosa no lo que yo quiero decir

Edited by chelocab
aclaracion