Counters over damage panel only appears at the top of the screen

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest modpack multiple times.  Every time the counter over the damage panel appears at the top of the screen and not over the damage panel.  It happens in both replays and in the game.  I even tried other players replays to see if it did anything different and the counters over damage panel always appears at the top of the screen.

Also, the Show Team WN8 with Win Chance never appears on my screen and I have it set to be at the top of the screen.

I also get an XVM error, but it disappears so fast I can never read it and apparently I can't screenshot the battle loading screen before the countdown.

shot_5186.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I think I found the issue and fixed it.  There were only a couple mods or options different for this install than my previous install.

The Show active Personal Reserves was a new one I installed this time.  I was able to read part of the XVM error in the fraction of a second it was displayed.  I guess that the downside of having a NVMe SSD.  Then I looked through the XVM.log.  It said something about a problem in widgetsTemplates and referenced widgets.xc  I saw the Show active Personal Reserves was in there.  So I replaced widgets.xc with a copy from a recent boot drive backup form the previous version of the modpack without the Show active Personal Reserves mod installed and everything works properly and is in the right place.

I guess there is an issue with the Show active Personal Reserves mod.

1 hour ago, Bavor said:

I think I found the issue and fixed it.  There were only a couple mods or options different for this install than my previous install.

The Show active Personal Reserves was a new one I installed this time.  I was able to read part of the XVM error in the fraction of a second it was displayed.  I guess that the downside of having a NVMe SSD.  Then I looked through the XVM.log.  It said something about a problem in widgetsTemplates and referenced widgets.xc  I saw the Show active Personal Reserves was in there.  So I replaced widgets.xc with a copy from a recent boot drive backup form the previous version of the modpack without the Show active Personal Reserves mod installed and everything works properly and is in the right place.

I guess there is an issue with the Show active Personal Reserves mod.

I agree with you. After the option of the Show active Personal Reserves, Aslain doesn't work normally, especially with XVM.

WidgetsTemplates.xc does not even have the category of 'booster'.

It makes error after Aslain mods version 5 to XVM.

(But he said to me his mods worked fine except of me)

Edited by kurzweiler
re-wording