SPG reticule problemsþ

for a few days now all of my SPG's will not enter reticule mode or trajectory mode. I have checked all the key mapping and it's all perfect. and the speed pad if functioning correctly, anybody else come across this problem

yyyyù

I have averaged about 25 battles per day (only in arty) the last week, including 28 yesterday (Saturday) and haven't had any problems at all...and specifically none with either Artillery View, or with Trajectory view. 

If the problem occurs with the game in safe mode then you know that it definitely is not a mod that is causing the problem.

Anytime you have a problem, please attach the required logs for proper diagnosis and problem solving.   Also, if the problem can be made more clear with screenshots then those are always a help.  Of course, in your case a screenshot wouldn't be of help.  But the logs might hold the clue. 

See my signature below for help on how to get and attach the logs.  There is also some good information in the linked info from Aslain on steps that you can follow yourself and possibly fix your problem.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, hidro669 said:

for a few days now all of my SPG's will not enter reticule mode or trajectory mode. I have checked all the key mapping and it's all perfect. and the speed pad if functioning correctly, anybody else come across this problem

yyyyù

Are you using Battle Observer ? This mod is usually the origin of lot of issues with compatibility with other mods.