Aslain Errors 1.5.0.1 on, 1.5.0.0 works

My Aslain Mods is still working with older mod (1.5.0.0). However, as soon as 1.5.0.1 updates began, I get a Critical Error on trying to activate WoT (Game resource path does not exist: C/Games/World_of_Tanks_NA/res_mods/1.5.0.0).

This is strange because we're on update 1.5.0.1. As soon as I fall back to a 1.5.0.0 Aslain mod version, it all works (WOT kicks off). 

Attaching documentation as requested.

Thanks!

Bravehome

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip Aslain Error.docx

23 hours ago, Bravehome said:

My Aslain Mods is still working with older mod (1.5.0.0). However, as soon as 1.5.0.1 updates began, I get a Critical Error on trying to activate WoT (Game resource path does not exist: C/Games/World_of_Tanks_NA/res_mods/1.5.0.0).

This is strange because we're on update 1.5.0.1. As soon as I fall back to a 1.5.0.0 Aslain mod version, it all works (WOT kicks off). 

Attaching documentation as requested.

Thanks!

Bravehome

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 135.99 kB · 1 download Aslain Error.docx 539.16 kB · 1 download

At a guess - I'm going to go out on a limb and say you had a micro-patch and are not using Game Centre to launch?

It was my issue, apologies to Aslain!

Edited by Kylock
On 5/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, Aslain said:

Check the contents of paths.xml file (located in game root folder).

It should begin with:<Path cacheSubdirs="true">./res_mods/1.5.0.1</Path>, maybe you have 1.5.0.0 there? 

Changed that file in first two path lines to 1.5.0.2 (most current), now it works!

I wonder what happened that I had to do that manually?

Thanks!!

Bravehome