Game bug or mod bug ? Dead tank still alive !

Hi, I have  two problem in game. First is with minimap and player panel. Some death tanks are incorect displayed. Second problem is with UT announcer sound system. No messages from this mod and sometimes mod didn´t report frags.

This problems are from version 1.5.0.1

I have uninstall all mods and play one battle without mods yesterday. Today i installed new one version of modpack and the same problem.

shot_014.jpg

shot_015.jpg

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Edited by Kryspin_CZ
28 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I tried both in real battles and in replays and all is fine on my pc. So I still don't know what is going on.

What happens when you play my replay ? Do you see it ?

8 minutes ago, Kryspin_CZ said:

Hi, I have uninstalled UT Announcer and now everything is fine

I was about to try the same thing as it goes !

29 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I tried both in real battles and in replays and all is fine on my pc. So I still don't know what is going on.

I can confirm. I removed Female UT Announcer and replayed my bugged replay. The T92 then appeared as dead in the team list as he should do. The bug is in the Female announcer.

Edited by ZoeBallz
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, dtronicsuk said:

same issue with me, happens in every battle i have had so far, unsure about frontlines though

You had some weird conflict with Old gun sounds and utannouncer (bankloader), not sure if this is related but try to reinstall the modpack with option to clean DL folder. I repacked that gun sounds so they won't conflict.

4 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You had some weird conflict with Old gun sounds and utannouncer (bankloader), not sure if this is related but try to reinstall the modpack with option to clean DL folder. I repacked that gun sounds so they won't conflict.

I don't use the gun sounds at all. It's just the announcer.