Two nagging issues

1. since 1.5.0.0 the install shows the smallest frame yet - and I can not move it no matter what (I have reinstalled three times this evening in an effort to fix it)

2. Why is this installing? I selected below the chat (which ends up having the chat line lay over it anyway)

NUAJnZp.jpg

• Administrator

1. the MoE mod has been updated, this is it's default appearance, it has in hangar menu (under ESC) so change there to what you want. As for the position I cannot help it. That mod has positioning problem since a long time. 

2. It's from WG, you can disable it in the game settings, it's not from the modpack...

4 hours ago, Kylock said:

1. since 1.5.0.0 the install shows the smallest frame yet - and I can not move it no matter what (I have reinstalled three times this evening in an effort to fix it)

You should be able to move it by holding the CTRL key down. You need to point at the exact spot where the mouse pointer changes to a hand. That point can be a bit small sometimes.

ALT and Numpad 9 changes the format of the window to see more or less info.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:12 AM, ZoeBallz said:

You should be able to move it by holding the CTRL key down. You need to point at the exact spot where the mouse pointer changes to a hand. That point can be a bit small sometimes.

I know...I tried many, many times...