Handbrake OFF Mod Missing or Removed?

Yesterday it was still there, few days ago however during update it got switched off for some reason...like some other stuff. Could not find it aswell

handbrake in sniper view (TD's only) in Auxilium branch

Edited by ians
adding info
  • Aslain locked this topic

Hi there! I recently installed the new version of the modpack and found myself in my StuG. The handbrake was on in sniper mode, I couldn't track any tank properly and had a horrible game. Did Aslain remove the mod, or did I just forget/miss it in the list? This is driving me nuts and my performance in TDs down. If he has removed it, can I install it separately or is it banned by the Terms of Use?

Thanks in advance!

• Aslain locked this topic

v1.5.0.3 #03 (22-05-2019):
- added Disable handbrake in sniper view (TD's only) in Auxilium branch
- removed Disable handbrake in sniper view (TD's only) in PMOD branch [bugged]

It was changed since the other one is/was bugged.

• Aslain unlocked this topic

Oh great, I didn't know that other mod was there. I've never used it. Great so we have a handbrake remover again. 

One more stupid question, I use to have free camera for replays with F3. Now, not sure what I have done but I do not. Did it get removed or put somewhere else?

I am a bit surprised that we still don't have the possibility to disable hand brake in sniper mode on non turreted TD's
You wrote that the reason is that it was bugged but I don't think it's true. I've had NO problem with it until it was on version removed on 1.5.0.4.
Besides, I can see that threads that ask when it will be back are closed.
Will you close this one ?

• Administrator

@arty

It has been investigated already, that option from PMOD doesn't work alone, it requires to have horizonal stabilizer option enabled. I will re-add it in next

modpack for all the lovers. Besides there is same mod in Auxilium branch, you should check it out before trying to put up some fight here.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, arty said:

OK Thanks
I am not trying to put up a fight. I'm just missing that function A LOT :)

I can imagine, it's usefull, but I replaced it with the similar mod the same day I removed it from PMOD branch, so technicaly nothing was missing, just moved to different place of modpack :)

Il y a 21 heures, Aslain a dit :

I can imagine, it's usefull, but I replaced it with the similar mod the same day I removed it from PMOD branch, so technicaly nothing was missing, just moved to different place of modpack :)

Got it.
Thanks