Invisible Crew

Whenever I try to download a modpack for this patch the same thing happens: 

1) Commander is the only crew member visible in garage

2)Mini map is tini and cannot be enlarged in battle

3) both team lists in battle are invisible. occasionally a tank and name will pop up in the top left corner. 

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've tried QB's modpack, Aslain's, and stock XVM from their website. One thing I did notice is my WOT launcher says patch 1.5.0.1412 but these modpacks say patch 1.5.0.4 not sure if that's the problem or not. Thanks for your help.

In order to help your problems to be solved, please provide the necessary logs.  You can find out how to do this in the link in my signature below.  The link will also give you some basic troubleshooting steps that you can do that often solve simple problems.  So, read them carefully and if the problem persists feel free to post your logs back in this thread and someone will definitely help you.  And please post some screenshots even though you have described your problem.  It always helps to make sure everything is clear to the person trying to help you.

Good luck!

Here I have some screenshots of the problem. The lists not being visible, only being able to see the commander of my Batchat in every tank haha, and the mini map is stuck at this size. I tried to get the log file you requested but I got the notification bellow. It wouldn't create the file. I've tried several times but get the same pop up.

Thank you again for your help, happy tanking.

image.thumb.png.16fb02b1941305f9f170e876c61cfc7e.pngimage.thumb.png.bf2e51dfcbc559cf2a1d7de0d44f5706.pngimage.png.5327a34c899a1089a745ffde5508d664.pngimage.thumb.png.00980b04b604a613c21c575cdee99d18.png

Also thought I should mention I ran the integrity test and the game runs fine. I just play on "safe mode" because trying to play with the mods results in the problems above. This happens with any modpack I've tried with this patch.