Game Crash in Loading screen

After i was installing the last Modversion #03 my game crash every time i start. First i see the loading screen round about 15 seconds but bevor i come to the login screen, the game crash. Then i have to open the Task Manager and kill the running game Task bevor i can try it again.

Without the Mod, its not a Problem to start the game.

Maybe someone can help me.

Best regards Watschnburli

so, i tried many different things including deinstalling the modpack. nothing will help. when i start in save mode, the game will start. now i try to reinstall the game. BTW, ii cant create an BUG Report! The folder is empty every time.

13.06.2019 22:59

Ok, i reinstalled the game and it worked without aslains modpack. Then i installed an other (not aslain) mod and it worked already. After i installed Aslains modpack wot crash at the loading screen. And deinstalling the Aslain Modpack will not help. Now the game crash again and again. Only reinstall WOT will help.

Is it possible to get an older version of your Modpack cause its the best pack you can get!!

13.06.2019 23:05

Didnt Know what you have changed but #4 Version is running without an Problem!!

:heart::love:

You Made it!!:thumbsup:

And here is a Donation 4 Your Great work!! Your Modpack is the Best!!

23:22 Game crash again!! :anguished:

PS: Sorry 4 may bad english!

Edited by watschnburli

I am also experiencing the same issues. I am on Asia server, running windows 7 (I know, don't judge me) 1.15.0 worked fine first go. Login screen reached but then just hangs indefinitely until I force end to processes in task manager. Same issue on laptop running windows 8. Downloaded solo's modpack and it worked fine (on laptop). Then reinstalled Aslain's modpack and it seems to be working on the laptop.

I am going to try the same process on desktop and will post the results if this works. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Steel_Typhoon said:

I am also experiencing the same issues. I am on Asia server, running windows 7 (I know, don't judge me) 1.15.0 worked fine first go. Login screen reached but then just hangs indefinitely until I force end to processes in task manager. Same issue on laptop running windows 8. Downloaded solo's modpack and it worked fine (on laptop). Then reinstalled Aslain's modpack and it seems to be working on the laptop.

I am going to try the same process on desktop and will post the results if this works. 

Everyone with same issues should attach logs as well, otherwise it's nearly impossible to troubleshoot it.

The same thing is happening to me.  I have a Lenovo y510p with two gt755 sli cards...so i thought this was a personal problem.  I have since reinstalled the game, which worked after the 6 hour download.  I made a system restore point, then installed Aslains Modpack, and now i am back in the same spot crashing to desktop every time.  The process stays active in task manager, but does nothing.  To add insult to injury, "system restore" doesnt do anything!  How do i find logs for something that doesnt even load.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Steel_Typhoon said:

I am using Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti. (old computer)

I am using Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti. (old computer).

Just tried a new download of 1.15.1 v04 from the option 3 server. 

Reinstalled. same issue occured.

Logs attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 142.12 kB · 0 downloads

Try to play without Battle Hits Viewer, follow up with removing PMOD (free camera in your case) if no help. 1st error in your logs is pmod related.

So this is how things went.

Uninstalled 1.5.1.0 v4

Installed 1.5.1.1

Only installed XVM mods + PW save for Asia server + In-battle WN8/EFF counter (WN8+DMG+EFF+Credits) + Info Panel (Old Skool) + AutoAim (1 sec)

Installation worked. No issues so far.

I am going to un-install and re-install with above mods PLUS MoE Extended + YasenKrassen (Core+BAckgrounds v1) and reset stats daily.

Will give update on how this goes. Maybe not tonight as is 01:30Hrs at the moment in Aust.

Thank you @Aslain for your hard work and feedback.

Update:

New install as above seems to have worked. 

Started game: Got "Not responding" for about 15-20 second with hampstr wheel rotating and then she kicked in and started.

Could someone please try the above setup if you have been having the same issue as prior to patch to verify this setup works on other systems.

Regards

Steel_Typhoon.