SHow Alive Players does not reduce

HI,

I use the " Show Alive Playes Count" and have done for some time. However over the last few days I appear to have a bug. It never reduces despite loses on both teams. Right to the end of the game both sides show a full team.

I have been back and forth through the mod pack set up, Un-installed and re-installed Aslains via ADD/REMOVE programmes (Including Aslains DLC cache)but it remains the same. I know there are 2 options under "Other XVM settings" and "Non xvm hitlogs"

Even unchecking both boxes so it is not selected it is still there during game play at the top of the screen.

If i play without Aslains its fine...re-install and back to square one?

Changelog.

It's in the modpack installer, and here on the forums, it shows what changes between modpack updates. It usually has important messages like that particular bug with the score not changing.

"- known issues: team counter/score gets bugged when Battle Observer is installed with XVM [currently this mod isn't compatible with XVM, choose which is more important for you]"

for example. :)

Ive read the change log as advised. But with mine i cannot simply uncheck them and use xvm without the team counter as it is stuck on. The only way i have found to get the counter to work is completely removing Aslains mod pack. I have been using it for years so that's a crap option for me.

Or...am i being really thick and not understanding you?

There's a sticky thread in the forum section you posted in.

And there's a link in my signature too, which you should see.. but I'll paste the important part then.

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

Team HP Pool
            Battle Observer [read mod description!]
               Team HP bar style
                  HP bar style: normal

You need to NOT use Battle Observer, if you want the score counter to work properly.

• Upvote 1