Matchmaking Monitor not working

On 6/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, kalman81 said:

Hi, I have installed the latest version of the mod pack but since 0.8.4 matchmaking monitor is not loading any data, see attached pic and log. I have deleted all content of the previous versions of the mod, I have re-insta lled it several times, I have made sure that is the correct file path and settings.

6 hours ago, kalman81 said:

I tried that one also, but it does not work for me either. 

then you arent setting the proper folder
Just set World of Warships folder... not version or replays folder... World of Warships MAIN FOLDER
Meaning use C:\Games\Wows, C:\Games\Wows\bin64, C:\Games\steam\steamapps\21394762\bin\123124 It's called 'ForSteam' but works just aswell for the non-steam client.

Edited by Battlenat0r
On 7/2/2019 at 3:14 AM, Dcmegacab said:

Thanks, I have been having trouble with the MM add on for a couple of months, glad someone has posted about it. Thanks Aslain i'm going to get on the support channel and see if I can get MM working again.

It has been working for months now. You are either not using the right version or havent set the MM program up correctly.
This is my folder, and works!!!!
H:\xxxx\World of Warships\bin64

I have the same issue, and have tracked it down to the new folder created in the Replays folder, i.e the game version now appears, see screenshot.

image.png.7c8ca2d16df71de18a2a09bfe685d3fa.png

So replays are now stored in "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays\0.8.5.1", if you start a game, and then copy the "temp.wowsreplay" files, there are 2 others I can't remember off the top of my head to the "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays" you get game data.

It works but not practical.

I would be useful to be able to select the replays folder directly, rather than let the MM software "find" it. 

Just my 2 pence.

1 hour ago, Slagathor said:

I have the same issue, and have tracked it down to the new folder created in the Replays folder, i.e the game version now appears, see screenshot.

image.png.7c8ca2d16df71de18a2a09bfe685d3fa.png

So replays are now stored in "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays\0.8.5.1", if you start a game, and then copy the "temp.wowsreplay" files, there are 2 others I can't remember off the top of my head to the "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays" you get game data.

It works but not practical.

I would be useful to be able to select the replays folder directly, rather than let the MM software "find" it. 

Just my 2 pence.

follow the directions... and you wont have issues.

Basically you just find the folder where your replays are saved. E.g. C:\Games\Wows\replays,C:\Games\Wows\bin64\replaysC:\Games\steam\steamapps\21394762\bin\123124\replays And then select the folder where the replays folder is in.

E.g. C:\Games\WowsC:\Games\Wows\bin64C:\Games\steam\steamapps\21394762\bin\123124 It's called 'ForSteam' but works just aswell for the non-steam client.

Addition It doesn't work when your replays are versioned. If they are you have to disabled versioned replays.
Either with the mod you're using for that or change ´<versioned>true</versioned>´ to false in the engine_config.xml If you have one in the res_mods folder then change it there.
If not it's the one in the res folder.