Jump to content
kalman81

Matchmaking Monitor not working

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have installed the latest version of the mod pack but since 0.8.4 matchmaking monitor is not loading any data, see attached pic and log. I have deleted all content of the previous versions of the mod, I have re-insta lled it several times, I have made sure that is the correct file path and settings.

MMM.PNG

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will not work if you dont select replays folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for your quick reply, but when I choose the replay folder I get this:

 

image.thumb.png.5c41357765ad97491a1ec9e13f50c05e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you enabled replays ? Maybe ask the author here https://discord.gg/Tds7WBs I know that he is currently reworking that program. Current version in the modpack is without auto-detection of replays folder because WG changed the path to replays, and they are saved in various places now, like in bin32, bin64, directly in game root.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, kalman81 said:

Hi, I have installed the latest version of the mod pack but since 0.8.4 matchmaking monitor is not loading any data, see attached pic and log. I have deleted all content of the previous versions of the mod, I have re-insta lled it several times, I have made sure that is the correct file path and settings.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2019 at 12:53 AM, Battlenat0r said:

 

This MM is currently in the modpack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, kalman81 said:

I tried that one also, but it does not work for me either. 

then you arent setting the proper folder
Just set World of Warships folder... not version or replays folder... World of Warships MAIN FOLDER
Meaning use C:\Games\Wows, C:\Games\Wows\bin64, C:\Games\steam\steamapps\21394762\bin\123124 It's called 'ForSteam' but works just aswell for the non-steam client.

Edited by Battlenat0r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, kalman81 said:

done that too and still nothing.... 

works flawlessly here..... read that post I wrote... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I have been having trouble with the MM add on for a couple of months, glad someone has posted about it. Thanks Aslain i'm going to get on the support channel and see if I can get MM working again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 3:14 AM, Dcmegacab said:

Thanks, I have been having trouble with the MM add on for a couple of months, glad someone has posted about it. Thanks Aslain i'm going to get on the support channel and see if I can get MM working again.

It has been working for months now. You are either not using the right version or havent set the MM program up correctly.
This is my folder, and works!!!!
H:\xxxx\World of Warships\bin64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same issue, and have tracked it down to the new folder created in the Replays folder, i.e the game version now appears, see screenshot.

image.png.7c8ca2d16df71de18a2a09bfe685d3fa.png

 

So replays are now stored in "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays\0.8.5.1", if you start a game, and then copy the "temp.wowsreplay" files, there are 2 others I can't remember off the top of my head to the "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays" you get game data.

 

It works but not practical.

 

I would be useful to be able to select the replays folder directly, rather than let the MM software "find" it. 

 

Just my 2 pence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slagathor said:

I have the same issue, and have tracked it down to the new folder created in the Replays folder, i.e the game version now appears, see screenshot.

image.png.7c8ca2d16df71de18a2a09bfe685d3fa.png

 

So replays are now stored in "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays\0.8.5.1", if you start a game, and then copy the "temp.wowsreplay" files, there are 2 others I can't remember off the top of my head to the "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays" you get game data.

 

It works but not practical.

 

I would be useful to be able to select the replays folder directly, rather than let the MM software "find" it. 

 

Just my 2 pence.

follow the directions... and you wont have issues.

 

Basically you just find the folder where your replays are saved. E.g. C:\Games\Wows\replays,C:\Games\Wows\bin64\replaysC:\Games\steam\steamapps\21394762\bin\123124\replays And then select the folder where the replays folder is in.
 
E.g. C:\Games\WowsC:\Games\Wows\bin64C:\Games\steam\steamapps\21394762\bin\123124 It's called 'ForSteam' but works just aswell for the non-steam client.
 
Addition It doesn't work when your replays are versioned. If they are you have to disabled versioned replays.
Either with the mod you're using for that or change ´<versioned>true</versioned>´ to false in the engine_config.xml If you have one in the res_mods folder then change it there.
If not it's the one in the res folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.