WoT Mods Cleaner deleting things when the boxes aren't checked

I don't know who creates and updates the WoT mods cleaner application in the modpack.  However, I've twice had the issue where it deleted all of my replays when the replays and screenshots boxes were not checked.  It happened today and also happened last month.

I use the application because I have my own XVM icon pack and it makes it easier to delete them after uninstalling the modpack to update to a new version.  

Who do I contact about this issue?

Also, I'd recommend against using the WoT mods cleaner until the issue is resolved.

4 hours ago, Bavor said:

I use the application because I have my own XVM icon pack and it makes it easier to delete them after uninstalling the modpack to update to a new version.

You do not need to uninstall the modpack to update to a new version.

You simply run the newer modpack and just have the "Delete all previous mods from the game (strongly advised)" selected.

And if you want your own XVM icon pack installed automatically each time too, you can look into using this folder: "World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods", there's a text file with instructions there.

Before I was told to uninstall the mod pack before installing the updated one to prevent problems.

It still doesn't fix the issue with the WoT Mod Cleaner deleting replays when replays are not selected for deletion.