Replays show no HUD, OTM, or map info

The issue came back with version #17 after watching a few replays today.  The first few replays worked fine, then all replays had the same issue again.  No map, no HUD.  Clean install of the mod pack.  Everything in the DL_cache folder was deleted before the new modpack install and I selected the option of a clean install.  I reinstalled the same version of the modpack(#17) with the same options.  After that, the replays were back to normal again.  4T3Hbpr.jpg

I uninstalled #17 again and reinstalled it.  After watching two replays, the issue returned.  Every time I selected clean install.  Everything in the Mods, Res, and Res Mods folders were deleted except for the empty 1.5.1.1 folders.

This issue has persisted since version #13 of the modpack.  I know you said it must be local, but if its local, what haven't I tried?  I don't have the issue when the modpack is uninstalled.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I played about a dozen replays with the default XVM config without that issue where I have no HUD and the map is black.  I then also tried multiple replays with the sirmax config included with XVM.  I still didn't have the issue.  It leads me to think its a conflict with mods.  Maybe it sometimes takes playing several replays before the issue shows up and that's why you couldn't replicate it.

jE0IxJV.jpg

I did some experimenting with different combinations of mods and when I don't install any of the individual tank skins, I don't have the replay problem.

EDIT: Upon further testing its when I have individual tank skins installed along with the Gnomefather/zorgane gun sounds that causes the issue.

Edited by Bavor
Update