wn8 and country flags

Hello,

I installed today the latest modpack. I still face the same issues : during the match, I dont see player/s wn8 and instead i see their personal ratings. Also, a month ago I was able to see country flags for all players in both teams, now i only see 2-3 players in each team.

I didnt check battler observer, as it causes wn8 problems. But i still see pr instead of wn8.

Also, if it happens that Aslain himself sees this topic : is there any chance to simplify the installation of your modpack ? for example, i am only interested in a few of your components, but i must go down on every little detail instead of skipping to those parts that i really use. Like comprise it a little bit... if its possible.

You need to change to WN8 numbers on https://modxvm.com/

Login there, settings, and change it from WGR to WN8.

Country flags were disabled in the API by Wargaming. So you only see flags if people selected it in XVM on the website.

The installation is already pretty simple. You don't have to go through the list every time, only the very first installation, modpack remembers everything after that.