how to get rid of certain mods?

how do I get PY's mod OFF & out of my face?  His mod=useless & seems to slow time between battles a lot + have no intention of donating any $ to him.  U R the man Aslain, that's why I donated to U. But not some guy who just slows my game down, does nothing that I can tell, & then asks for money(!?)

also, how turn off “Battle Results” from interrupting in battle?

IMHO;These are both more than useless consumers of time & bandwidth.

Edited by chump25
  • Administrator

Well he added that button to patreon in the hangar menu out of sudden, this is something I cannot remove because it's built in his mods.

What do you mean Battle Results interrupting in battle? Is it that previous battle results thing? If so then it's built into certain session stat mods. 

Greetings Mod King & thanks for fast reply.

Ugh. Which mods are PY's? are they "PMOD".  if so, i'll probably deactivate them... it's that annoying to me (& others?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the little window that pops up during current battle about last battle's results = annoying, screen clutter, & uses bandwidth needed for fighting current battle.

We get all that info & more in garage, where bandwidth, screen space, & time don't matter.

Can U provide which mod causes that; so i/we can deactivate.

Thanks again for all U do for all of us (especially us who need all the help we can get).

PS: your English is quite good. Did U live in Britain or USA for while?

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, chump25 said:

Thanks again for all U do for all of us (especially us who need all the help we can get).

PS: your English is quite good. Did U live in Britain or USA for while?

Yw.

Not really (I wish tho, maybe one day, hopefully not when I will be granpa or something) - it's my addiction to the us tv shows and movies, this is where I learn english, and by playing games with english language. Tbh it's far from perfection, Quaksen is better with that :)

If you post your logs I can tell you how you can disable that Battle results.