Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.8.5.1_07 not working without Net Framework 4.7

Hello

today i tried your modpack , installed it without problems and picked up the lateral ships HP bar display, but the mods just didn't showed up at all during my games.

After various tries and reinstalling,  i tried using the Modstation, but during installation of Modstation got an error with Microsoft Net framework 4.7 (wich apparently i don't have, and my win 10 refuses to upgrade it from 4.5).

Anyway, as far as you know your mod installer needs framwork 4.7 to work properly? Or maybe the mods themselves needed framework 4.7 to operate?

Could be that being my framework is 4.5  the reson for hp bars not showing up in game even after installation of your modpak  went smootly?

I'm really confused about that. 

Regards and keep up the good work!

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

P.S. Also checked that "teams line up" is enabled into game options, so that's not the case for the side panels not showing up.

Edited by Nino
  • Administrator

Make sure you're installing to proper folder, also check if you have correct folder to mods in that files: c:\Games\World_of_Warships_EU\bin32\paths.xml c:\Games\World_of_Warships_EU\bin64\paths.xml

Ultimately pack your res_mods, upload to something like google drive and send me link to it, because there is also a chance that the installation was interrupted by an antivirus and some parts weren't installed properly. It's also very important to install with admin rights (right click on modpack .exe)

Hi

So maybe it's about the installation folder ?

The game itself is installed into the D:\  partition of hd, i also checked the Wow folder, where the modpack is installed,

and the path i found into bin64 xml  file look like this (2 screen):

wow cartel.png

wow path.png

Edited by Nino
update

So i just replace the res_mods folder with that one?

Update:  I replaced the game folder with the res_mods  you provided, overwriting all file, launched the game exe, but still no changes. 

Need to load the mods manually or edit the launcher to make them works maybe?

Anything else i could try?  The path into bin32\paths.xml that i screened is correct, should i try to uninstall Alsain modpack first?

Thx for the advices 

Edited by Nino
update
16 hours ago, Nino said:

So i just replace the res_mods folder with that one?

Update:  I replaced the game folder with the res_mods  you provided, overwriting all file, launched the game exe, but still no changes. 

Need to load the mods manually or edit the launcher to make them works maybe?

Anything else i could try?  The path into bin32\paths.xml that i screened is correct, should i try to uninstall Alsain modpack first?

Thx for the advices 

Download the game again and try that.
Dont copy the old files, start a fresh install, dont save files like preferences.xml.
Make sure your drive and your folders have your windows user permissions.

Edited by Battlenat0r