DPI change in sniper mode?

Howdy!

As always I'm not 100% sure this is an issue with the mod-pack, but anw. Some times when I enter sniper mode something makes the DPI change. It's really annoying and I have to quickly go out and in again to correct the sensitivity. Could ofc be something else then the mod-pack causing this, but then I can at least eliminate that to be the root of the issue.

Thx in advance!

//RoAD

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Well might not be that it changes the DPI, but it feels like it when I enter sniper mode...not always. There is some stabilizing mod I think in the pack, but haven't activated it, nor did I do that in the game settings....so it's just weird  and I don't really know what is causing this.

On 7/30/2019 at 11:09 AM, Aslain said:

You can try to remove this:  Disable gun shake effect after shot

Hehe couldn't play without that addon. Gonna try some more and see if I can isolate a pattern or something.  Anw thx for the effort.

• 2 months later...

I have exactly the same problem since the last update; in sniper mode; especially with auto-loaders when keep zoomed in sniper mode the mouse sensitivity changes so you have the move the mouse very far to move the pointer just a little; did you sort this; really annoying died a few times...

"Personal Missions Helper"

was the one messing that up for me, generally when it was a mission that has a timer from the start of the battle, it makes the default WoT UI option for it flash and as soon as it does (which it does like twice a second), it'll cause the weird slow down in sniper mode.

Happens even with WoT's mission display turned off.

• Upvote 1