Battle Results

So, new reasons:

- I uninstalled the game today

- after it I installed it via GameCenter

- then I downloaded the newest version oft the mod from official WoT mod hub and installed it

- I had the same problem again

I couldn't make a log.zip becouse I uninstalled the mod but didn't save the logs... :(

I've only screenshots from the problem (in hungarian):

shot_001.thumb.jpg.943f9f16577b4b910751222d7e820dae.jpg

shot_003.thumb.jpg.0a1c6f7049ecdb5bfdd9c41bccae3584.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kramarz said:

This is still ON, real pain in the arse. Can't believe so few people report issue.

Yep. SOMETIMES by closing the "unavailable" text, then going to your messages and clicking on the battle results brings it up.

Also, another oddity: if I chose to display Premium Tanks by clicking the Premium Tank icon in the lower right, all NON-premium tanks display.
If I chose to go the two-step process by clicking the tank icon to select nationality, type, etc. and select the Premium Tanks, I get Premium Tanks displayed.

Weird, but manageable. 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Kramarz said:

Thinking about stooping using this modpack cause of the issue... just before I delete the modpack and try something else - @Aslain, is there a way of keeping/backing up current configuration of mods I use, if I ever decide to go back?

c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

I'm pretty sure you will encounter same problem using any modpack.

• 2 weeks later...

is the issue with battle results not being displayed after the battle going to be resolved? For a while it was spotty. Maybe happened 50% of the time. Since the latest patch it’s now 100% of the time for me so far today. 

Edited by OracleP4
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the problem is still occurring for me. However I’ve found a work around which requires always waiting until the end of a battle to view the battle results. If I wait to the end of the battle rather then leave early (if my tank gets destroyed) then I can view the battle results fine. Then for future battle results what I do is scroll up and open that initial battle result first (the one I know works) and then I can open new battle results afterwards and they will display. If I open the new battle results before going back to my initial battle result first it is almost guaranteed the new battle result will not open and I get the error (the odd time it might work but probably 90% of the time it won’t).  I’ve tried the repair function with wargaming launcher and it can’t find an issue. Tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling and the issue still occurs. When I tried running the game without mods the battle results load much more consistently but I do still get the error once in a while. However it is significantly more frequent with mods installed. Without mods I probably get the error less then 5% of the time which is my historical experience before using any mods in the past I might get this battle result error once in a while over many days.  

Very confusing. But my work around of loading a previous battle result first that I know will open and then opening the new battle result seems to work without fail so far. Not sure if others are still encountering this issue. If you are give this work around a try. 

It's definitely a mod issue for me.  Perhaps something with my computer is contributing it but if I don't use mods I don't have the issue.  Since the mod was out of date tonight I played an hour without updating the mods and I did not encounter the battle results issue a single time.  I could load any battle result after the battle without issue, even if I left the battle early from dying.  I'll update the mods tomorrow and see if the issue still occurs and then attach the log.  

Notice that with XVM there is additional information in the battle results window which I wonder if that is what is causing the problem but there seems to be absolutely no way to turn that additional battle result info off? In the mod installation window I cannot find any setting around changing/disabling the XVM additional info that displays in the battle result window.

So updated the mod pack and played for about an hour, got the error that detailed battle results couldn't be displayed 7 times.  Two days ago when I played without the mods I didn't get the error a single time.  I've attached the Logs.  I didn't use my work around this time as I was just trying to see how many times the error popped up.  

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

2019-11-20 19:52:51.787: WARNING: [gui.shared.gui_items.processors.common] Error on server request to get battle results: 28761593669351727, -5, , None
2019-11-20 19:52:52.841: WARNING: [gui.shared.gui_items.processors.common] Error on server request to get battle results: 27690299976710278, -5, , None

According to that warnings it's an error on server.