Please help me

The "show advanced info on the carrossel" mod doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried all the different mods under that section but none of them works for me. Instead it only show my average dmg in my tanks, and winrate aswell. It doesn't even show the right colours i choosed. What is happening, please help. It was suposed to show the battle tier, ace, MoE (in %), winrate, games played, average dmg + wn8 expected dmg. 

Kind regards.

bug .jpg

bug 2.PNG

Edited by ExP0z3D

By the way, this problem has been going on for the last year for me, no matter what xvm setting i choose, it stays like on the top photo, with the same colors everytime... 

But i really want to use this 10 colors by WotLabs

bug 3.PNG

Edited by ExP0z3D
  • Administrator

This is your problem "JSONxLoaderException: File not found: res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\battleLabelsTemplates.xc"

Probably lack of permissions to the file, or some antivir. Make sure you are installing everything as admin (right click on exe).

Thank you so much Aslain!

Found out now, have been trying to figure it out for almost a year now. 

I just had to run the Wargaming Game Center app with admin...

Now all my mods work perfectly fine! Thanks for the help, and keep up the good work on the great modpack. :--)