XVM spotted bulbs without xvm panels

I was watching the streamer Jerm and he said he uses aslains mod pack for his mods. I've been using this for a long time now but im finally getting away from XVM. I do love the spotted bulbs they offer over the pmod variation. His player panel is normal without xvm stats but he has the marker from xvm. I've combed through the mod and can't seem to find out how to do that. I am aware that you can edit your xvm file directly to achieve this but i dont have a clue how to do that.

Example

Jerm- https://i.imgur.com/8oPmxGo.png

8 minutes ago, zavar said:

I'm pretty sure it's one of the options in Battle Observer.

Except Battle Observer was removed from the modpack a while ago by now, and given he was watching a streamer, it would have to be recent modpack.

Probably using the XVM option, but without using any of the player panels. That should create what's in your screenshot.

2 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Except Battle Observer was removed from the modpack a while ago by now, and given he was watching a streamer, it would have to be recent modpack.

Probably using the XVM option, but without using any of the player panels. That should create what's in your screenshot.

I would love it if that were the case. I've not clicked anything besides the light bulbs and it still changes the battle panels. He's adamant that he did not change his xvm file but it's seeming like that will be the only way.

16 minutes ago, Pyr0 said:

I would love it if that were the case. I've not clicked anything besides the light bulbs and it still changes the battle panels. He's adamant that he did not change his xvm file but it's seeming like that will be the only way.

You should be able to unselect the changes to the panels, so it doesn't show stats, but may be I'm wrong on that.. you can unselect something, but maybe it'll use default then. Not sure.

27 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

You should be able to unselect the changes to the panels, so it doesn't show stats, but may be I'm wrong on that.. you can unselect something, but maybe it'll use default then. Not sure.

Yeah it allows you to deselect everything but it still kicks ya in the balls. Thanks for trying though!

• 5 months later...