Destroyer Crosshair - Configuration Options

zavar

Are there any configuration options for this crosshair?  I really like it, however I would like to hide the "aimed" playername, my tanks remaining HP (not HP%) and move the distance to target back up to the top (above the zoom level).  I can't seem to find any accessible configuration file for the crosshair.

destroyer_igs.jpg

51 minutes ago, zavar said:

Are there any configuration options for this crosshair?  I really like it, however I would like to hide the "aimed" playername, my tanks remaining HP (not HP%) and move the distance to target back up to the top (above the zoom level).  I can't seem to find any accessible configuration file for the crosshair.

Config file? no, only configuration options you can do are those ingame (settings/reticle)
You can try different preset/indicator one of them should have range on top/no player name.
indicator.png.650a31e2019ba53f9dc07ddac12c496e.png
As for exact HP vs HP%, that was changes few patches back when WG did same changes to reticle with autoreloaders.
Ever since then all reticles from andre_v display HP% only.

Thanks Ress.  I've tried the other configs, all of them with the exception of the Diagonal setting have the player info.  I really like the Horizontal setting, but really don't like the player info at the top.  Oh well, still a great crosshair!

For your install of the crosshair, do you have both destroyer crosshair and aim circle installed?

Edited by zavar
Additional thought
31 minutes ago, zavar said:

For your install of the crosshair, do you have both destroyer crosshair and aim circle installed?

Don't use destroyer, installed it just for screenshot above (crosshair_arcade, crosshair_Controls, crosshair_sniper).

I use minimalistic green.