NO CREWS

After I downloaded the only crew member i can see is my commander for my Scorpion and its like that across all tanks. Only the commander shows for all the crew for all vehicles and the rest (Gunner, Driver Loader) are not visible. 

11 minutes ago, qpqw said:

like screenshots sry im not sure what log files are or where to find

https://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! Don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
31 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Sometimes I wonder if my signature isn't showing up at all... is it showing up? Or is it hidden by default? :confused:

Your sig is showing up, just fine.
but if you are not logged in, then you can't see signatures. :wink1:

23 minutes ago, qpqw said:

ohhhh okaiii i thought i needed to post something on her...

Well, you do... you need to post/attach logs.
saying it's not working or i have problems with this & that is not useful (if no logs attached to investigate). :confused:

i found the achive logs however the zip file is empty with nothing in it these are screenshots to show wht i'm talking about, ill try the archives logs again if it works ill post it if not ill just edit this post 

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Edited by qpqw
adding

Did you do as Ress mention?

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

yes i had and played a few games with the mods (even played how it was with the screenshots) and no new logs came it was just empty im running the game in safe mode right now and its running fine i can see my crew and everything