Overhead Markers Missing or Map Not Updating !!

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

You were in a destroyed tanks, once your tank is out you cannot see what is going on in that area. Do you have same issue when you are alive?

Well I have never had that problem before. Even when dead the minimap stays updated. I do not know what you mean by "once your tank is out you cannot see what is going on in that area". Yes you can !! You still see tanks pop up on the minimap. You see them disappear when they are unspotted and when in spectator mode you can see what the person you are viewing can see. My point is that the tanks in the town were no longer spotted and should have become dull instead of bright, showing last known position. Instead they stayed bright as if perma spotted.

59 minutes ago, Aslain said:

One way or another, attach replay from your battle.

You can see that according to the map and the XVM bulbs, enemy tanks appeared to remain spotted but then suddenly would get spotted in a totally different position. The tanks in the town were the most obvious ones.

20190823_0403_usa-A25_M2_med_45_north_america.wotreplay

9 hours ago, Aslain said:

Watched your replay. It's the same without mods, maybe ask WG support.

Will do. I'll let you know what they say. I can take a guess though - "Please test without mods". Problem is it hasn't happened since (yet) so not a reproducable bug (easily).