New To Modding Question

I'm trying to find a good Anime Mod for my World of Warships, that won't glitch, or crash...

I have one atm called the Kantai Collection, the mod works...

But my ships have no skins.... and Whenever i enter battle mode my game crashes.

Everything loads up fine, so if the mod needs updated... i dunno why it would run all the other area's just fine..

But i'm just trying to find a mod that lets me play the game anime style, so far i haven't had much luck.

And i'm gonna throw this out there... I'm new to modding... So.. please don't troll me.. i really do wish to have a fun anime skinned mod so i can play with ships that have anime skins on em, and etc. Without Crashing.

I already tried to use Compose Rose's mod pack, when i emailed them about my Issue, they replied once....

They told me "go on discord", and welll no troll, no joking , i don't use Discord... after i told that to them.

I never got a reply back.

My issue is, whenever i load the game up, and enter a battle, the game locks up.

I tried to be friendly, but they just don't believe me, or take me seriously, so after i tried to reach out to them, I just gave up.

I installed it correctly, didn't add any weird attachments. so. Like i said.. Crimson, refused to give me a chance, I guess everyone online is either full of hatred, or just don't believe people who are struggling or having mod pack issues.

I don't think that's the case. Compass and the other anime modders are the friendliest bunch I ever met on the web. Sign up for Discord, it's easy and many other groups use it. Please consider: tens of thousands of players use Aslain's modpack. Every individual mod have thousands of users. And then someone like you comes with a problem. A real problem. However, if it had anything to do with the mods or the modpack there would be a lot of complaints about the very same issue from a lot of users. In your case, you are the only one! There's a zero % chance the anime mod has anything to do with your problem. If you post the Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip file, or PM it to me, I will try to help you. Follow these instructions to generate it: 

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...

wrong, just because someone has an actual, problem, you gotta "blame the user having the problem"

Seriously, you think you're better then everyone else, and you get off to labeling other's badly.... I'm sorry dude, but i did exactly what the mod pack told me, Installed it correctly.

so before you label someone, try to get to know them first. I'm not asking anyone else for help, since nobody here takes anyone seriously. And if you continue harassing other's who have issues, i dunno man... someone will flip, and alert the authorities on ya.

All i know is, my game kept having issues, and kept freezing, and because i had an actual issue, everyone on here called me a liar... so i dunno what to tell ya...

• Downvote 3

Where did you read all that? When did I blame you? Why would you say I think I'm better than anyone else? What kind of label are you talking about? How am I harassing people when I'm trying to help? Who would flip? And why? What kind of authorities would be alerted and for what? Hinting at swatting will get you banned from any and all online forums. I never called you a liar. Quite the opposite, I said you came with a real problem. I even offered to help you. I also tried to explain to you why your issue is not modpack related: out of thousands of users you were the only one with this specific problem. A modpack will not cause lock up on one PC only out of thousands it's running on, that is not possible. Nobody can help you if the way you report your problem is not specific enough. I sent you the link to the page with information and step-by-step instructions how to report an issue, you have not done it.

• Upvote 1

@Shadow2k1 Capt_Oveur didn't label you badly at all.

Also given that you only have 3 posts, Capt_Oveur hasn't called you a liar either.

You haven't been harrassed at all in this thread. So not sure what you're on about with that.

You were politely asked to attach log files or even send them privately to Capt_Oveur so he could help you.

If your game is having non-stop issues, freezing and what not, that clearly suggests something is up - but if you aren't going to attach log files, it's not easy to help you at all, you know.

• Upvote 2