Tech Tree issue

Every time I go to my Tech Tree to do a research on a ship . By clicking on the Tech Tree I see  all the ships I would like to do a research .

But when I click on the ship I want to research it takes me to the modules I do not get to see the ship but I want to look at the ship .

What is the deal with this this has not happen to me before why am I getting this now ?

Ps 

I tried the right click method issue that you suggested and it still does not work .

Capture.thumb.PNG.25718a300b215cf97d95c3cc15139839.PNG

Edited by Sniper
- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoWs_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow you would think that once thar Wargamming came out with 8.80 a new update for WoWS that would be able to fix this Tech Tree issue.

Boy I was wrong . This has been going on for some time now and I do hope that they can get it done hopefully they will be able to do so .

But I'm not holding my breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know that I'm still having this issue and I did what you asked and I still have no respond this is not like yall every time I've post something

someone got back with me . What the deal I've been waiting now for some time now and I still having the same issue Aslain has done several updates but yet not fix this issue .

Please respond for me please.

• 3 weeks later...

This happen every time I download the Tech Tree mod .

Once I download this mod and go to the Tech Tree I can't view my ships that I clicked on it automatically moves me to the module spot and I can't see the ship.

If I want to see the ship that I have chosen I have to turn off the Tech Tree mod and not run it . But I like to see all of the new ships that are coming soon .

So please fix this issue .