Newest version of modpack error

Hello, I would like to ask whats the problem with newest modpack version 1.6.0.7... after installing always the same mods that worked previously correct Im having the problem with camera, i cant see tanks, cant do ESC menu, cant even move, shoot all I can see is bugged camera to amazing angle of map, minimap which shows that i´m in the middle of map and I need to force quit game. I tried to run game with safe mode and I can play normal match so it must be something with the new update. Any ideas ?

-Added screenshot from battle.

shot_043.jpg

Edited by CustoLP
  • Upvote 2

This isnt an answer but I have the same issue, would like to know a resolve for it. one of the mods must be buggy. I have to hard quit the game using task manager to exit then start up in safe mode, and have the same game view as the above post.

I CAN CONFIRM REMOVAL OF THE PROTANK WIN8 CALCULATOR resolved my issue. Thanks @Quaksen

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by hewey15
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wm_Raub said:

Folks - read the "How to report a bug" post, pinned to the top of this thread, then follow through and include the logs - nothing gets fixed without the data that details what's broken.

Many guys got this problem, they included logs so it must be something general, not only one mod... it´s about bad optimalisation of modpack or something like this

2 minutes ago, CustoLP said:

Many guys got this problem, they included logs so it must be something general, not only one mod... it´s about bad optimalisation of modpack or something like this

With all the mods in the pak, and the pressure of getting the pak up, the probability that there is more than one bug/issue is very high. Each of us has our own configuration, so more data = better fix - imho, course I could be wrong about it.

Just now, Wm_Raub said:

With all the mods in the pak, and the pressure of getting the pak up, the probability that there is more than one bug/issue is very high. Each of us has our own configuration, so more data = better fix - imho, course I could be wrong about it.

Yes it´s ok. I mean we got problems some of guys uploaded their logs so we need to hope there is something like xvm/general opt/or something about maybe scope ? who knows aslain needs to check it in game I think and needs to do and updated version without that "bug" all we can do now is wait, maybe make this thread most visited to be easily visible for them.

Problem fixed for me !!

The problematic mod was InBattle WN8/EFF Calculator [ProTanki] Like Quaksen already mentioned (I try the other calculator and it´s not working in game but u can at least play without problems)

Thanks moderator for that ! :)

Edited by CustoLP