Crash Log/Game crashing often

Game has been crashing more and more lately. I took out the Mod pack and it stops but I love your mods so please help me find the problem. It happens in any tank any game mode has even happened while sitting in the garage.

Faulting application name: Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.6.0.7_02.tmp, version: 51.1052.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b226d52
Faulting module name: isslideshow.dll_unloaded, version: 1.0.2.0, time stamp: 0x2a425e19
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00023e38
Faulting process id: 0x27e8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d56f7ace0ff6f0
Faulting application path: C:\Users\JASONS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-6LOG4.tmp\Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.6.0.7_02.tmp
Faulting module path: isslideshow.dll
Report Id: 09e33808-0964-498b-9559-16c5bb1c0e12
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

All the imformationI have.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I'll try installing and running with no antivirus software running and let you know how it goes. Only reason I know it's the Modpack I was a meteor crashes when I don't run it and I just run the game without it I don't have any issues but I do love your Modpack just trying to make it better for everybody so nobody else has the same issues I do and of course I don't want the issues either but thanks for your quick response and I will let you know how it goes with no antivirus running. 

Roll Tide  but I'm not a hater I hope Auburn wins as long as they're not playing Alabama