Spotted Indicator doesn't work

I've configured that I have the light bulbs(Pic 2) to indicate if I or the enemy is spotted and also the "Girls and Panzers" Icon(Pic 1) with the "Awolnation Run" sound(Pic 4), but it doesn't indicate that I have been spotted. It works perfectly fine for the enemy indicators and also if I'm dead and watching someone else, but not for me. I did activate XVM. Do I have to change any settings? Like in Pic 3 the custom spotted sound.(that does also not work)

Sorry if my english isn't that great, I'm german.

Thanks for helping,

The_Gamer

Girls and Panzerlight bulbs

Ashampoo_Snap_2019_09.27_18h38m30s_002_.thumb.png.279bcec863db79cecbbb178f720ee422.pngAshampoo_Snap_2019_09.27_18h40m08s_004_.png.f159336ac844d79d5cc4e3eca4ba44d3.png

I'm having this exact same issue, and yes - All of my commanders have the 6th sense perk. The light bulb is not showing up, and i'm getting hit constantly. Something is wrong, and It wasn't like this before. My 6th sense Icon is supposed to be eye of sauron saying, "I see you!" It still works, but not like it should. I've been getting spotted while totally surrounded in bushes in a tiny light tank with extremely high concealment, and a deployed camo net. If someone were close to me then the ATC would be flashing, but no! No warnings, nothing! I'm really starting to wonder if people are using a cheating program that shows them everyone on the battlefield. This is happening in multiple maps, not some random incident. 

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation to the issue you're having.

But without logs and a replay where it happens, there's no telling what you're experiencing.

I highly doubt someone hacked the live data feed from the server, just to shoot you without triggering your sixth sense perk.