possible problem with sixth sense.

After downloading the latest version of the modpack. I've played about 30+ battles, and somehow I was spotted behind a bush without any sixth sense warning, and the little light bulb beside my name never even came on telling me that I was spotted on enemy map. I was thinking they just got lucky with a ghost shot into the bushes, but it's happening more frequently on multiple maps. I've been getting spotting behind bushes constantly, and have no Idea how cause there is no warning. Is anyone else having this issue? I mainly play Tank Destroyers, or Light tanks. I've been spotting in this game for years, I'm pretty good at it and never had this problem until recently. 

Downloaded & Installed the new mod pack version that came out today. Haven't had any issues since then. Everything is working like it should. So far the light bulb next to my name, and 6th sense is working normal again. Not sure what was going on earlier, but it's now fixed since I downloaded the new version of the mod pack. Sorry for any inconvenience.  You can close, and delete this thread if you want. 

• Aslain locked this topic