New updates cause WOT to crash.

The last version I can run is 4.1.33_95.  Everyone after that causes WOT to crash.

Even doing the correct install per directions in this section.

Update appears to install correctly.

Start WOT and it appears to start correctly.

Loading the client takes 2-3 times longer than usual.

WOT starts to log in and screen locks up but music continues to play.

After 2-3 mins screen unlocks and starts to log in.

Supplies start to update.

Then at some point I am booted off the server.

If I try again to start WOT the same thing happens.

The whole loading sequence seems to take 2-3 times longer.

I get no error messages other than the "booted off server" message.

I can go back and reload 4.1.33_95 and things run perfectly.

Thanks and good luck.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Downvote 1
  • Administrator
               Crew Exp Extended v2.09 by Spoter

(use with care, the mod is causing hangar issues on some computers!)

Vehicle Exp Extended v1.07 by Spoter

Turning off those two fixed my issures.  Thanks loads.  It would have taken me A LOT of time to go thru the list turning them off and on until I found out which ones were causing the problems.

• 4 weeks later...

I was having the same issue. I already had 

and 
removed from install but I re-ran the setup and removed all but "Replays Manager". I have been running all day without a crash.

For the last three versions, I've not been able to log in. I've disabled all of the "Spoter" mods, but after 3-4 minutes, all I manage to get to is where it says it "Synchronizing equipment and consumables". After that, it says that I've been disconnected from the server.

How do I attach the logs?

The crashing is happening to me also. With version .23 and .24. I removed Crew Exp Extended and Vehicle Exp Extended and it still happened. For me Fire & Ammo Rack by BadBoy78 hitskins seems to make it worse. I put on Goha.ru skins again and I thought I had the problem fixed. With Goha.ru skins I lasted awhile without crashes but last night it crashed twice. Before that the game would crash way more than that. Dont know if this helps or if that is part of the problem but that is what I am experiencing right now.

Hello Aslain I know this is the best place to address issues. I have been a long time user and supporter of your work. SO here it is .23 had some wonky crap going on in the garage after battle with a 1/10 CTD entering battle ratio not a real problem could never figure out the root cause off the issue. I like to keep it fresh so I installed .24 and holy bat shit some thing has gone wrong in the universe with this latest version. CTD entering battle ratio is horrid, also still getting the strange garage issues after battle I believe that issue to be related to the artillery assistant mod. So best of luck in the root cause of the CTD issues if I come up with anything I will post my findings.

Still having CTDs with latest version. Not always, but frequently. Happens when going into a battle or coming out of one. I can get back in before battle starts.

Wiped hard drive, reinstalled OS and WOT, still had the problem, though not as severe.

I suspect an XVM conflict with the main game and not your mod, but attaching logs for you to peruse.

Sticking with your mod because I love it so much and I love your support. But CTD issue needs solving. Never had CTDs until 9.6 patch came out.

Thanks again!

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

python.log

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

I suggest you to remove mods one by one, at some point you may stop having issues.

I would start with these

Crew Exp Extended v3.04 by Spoter
(use with care, the mod may cause hangar issues on some computers!)
               Vehicle Exp Extended v2.01 by Spoter
               Detailed Tank Tooltips v1.01 by Spoter

And other mods by Spoter... also remove sounds, and graphic changing mods, who knows... but it also might be clean wot crashing, have you tried it?

I did the re-install of both, and had no issues prior to installing the XVM. I installed 4.2.25_96 and could not even get through the log-in. It stopped again at the Synchronizing Equipment and Consumables stage, disconnecting me from the server. 

I have none of Spoter's mods selected.

I went again to attach the _Aslains_logs zip file, but it came back as invalid. I made an attempt to extract it, but (as per the attached pic) it says the file is empty.

Thanks.

post-400-0-62893200-1426125675_thumb.jpg

I did the re-install of both, and had no issues prior to installing the XVM. I even updated it to the most recent installed 4.2.26_96 and could not even get through the log-in. It stopped again at the Synchronizing Equipment and Consumables stage, disconnecting me from the server. 

I have none of Spoter's mods selected, nor any Gun or Hit sound files. 

These mods worked in prior versions. The most stable recent platform I've used is 4.2.22_96. I don't know what the difference is, that's creating the problem.

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

python.log