Is this feature legal?: Enemy vehicles that can be fired on the mini-map are highlighted

As a title, I realized enemy vehicles that can be fired on the mini-map are highlighted.

See attached screenshot. Matilda and Valentine AT are highlighted.

This is probably an enemy vehicle with a line of fire.

Is this feature legal?

I don't know which mods contains this feature. But that's probably "Danger Lights" mod.

I probably confirmed that mod config menu at the garage. But unfortunately, the mod settings are only written in Russian, so I haven't looked up each by myself.

This is just a quick note to inform you. 

thanks,

shot_7679.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

can both aslains AND that mod pack be used together?... IF it is Legal   i would Like to  try it out...i the the wgmods.net site    but could you please tell me what i need to download from there to use that "Danger Lights" mod. ??  and is it POSSIBLE to keep useing all my aslain mods BUT this 1 as well ??

Thanks in advance  ... perhaps aslain can add it to his pack   :)

Edited by weedilt
2 hours ago, weedilt said:

can both aslains AND that mod pack be used together?... IF it is Legal   i would Like to  try it out...i the the wgmods.net site    but could you please tell me what i need to download from there to use that "Danger Lights" mod. ??  and is it POSSIBLE to keep useing all my aslain mods BUT this 1 as well ??

Thanks in advance  ... perhaps aslain can add it to his pack   :)

It has been in the modpack for a few weeks by now.. Aslain already said in this thread that it is included as well.

"v1.6.1.0 #04 (10-10-2019): - added new mod: Danger Lights (find it where ATAC! is) [component 644]"

• Like 1
  • Aslain locked this topic