Freezing & Crashing in FL

• Administrator

You have installed 3rd party mods, before you report anything get rid of any 3rd party mod.

Also it's better to not mix that two mods together:

- Customization Manager
- Auxilium

If you want auto-camo feature use one of them. If you want crew return and auto equip + customization manager use the standalone auto equip and crew return or the one from XVM (which is more recommended).

Furthermore you are doing big mistake by not using clean install, it's asking for problems.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, chaosklaus said:

I have the same Issues. It doesn`t matter wich Mod I installed, if I use one or more Mods of this Modpack, the game will freeze at any time. It`s not playable wit this Modpack. Tomorrow there will be a Game-Update, maybe then it works. I hope so.

Attach logs, see my signature.

17 hours ago, chaosklaus said:

I have the same Issues. It doesn`t matter wich Mod I installed, if I use one or more Mods of this Modpack, the game will freeze at any time. It`s not playable wit this Modpack. Tomorrow there will be a Game-Update, maybe then it works. I hope so.

for me I think it was one of the old scripts that was causing this issue. I also got rid of all 3rd party mods/skins/models.
I could try them one by one to find out exactly which one was the issue but couldn't be asked to troubleshoot for some cosmetics