Can not click on all grid squares on the minimap (if displayed on center of screen)

I am having an interesting mod issue. Certain squares on the minimap are not clickable. When you hold the CTRL key (default) to show the mouse cursor and try to click on them, some grid squares are disabled and you see a hand cursor instead. When you click, the cursor changes to a draggable hand but you can not drag anything because this is on top of the minimap.

I have tried changing gun sights but it still happens. It is most obvious when you enable the ability to display the minimap in the center. Then you can not ping grid squares or quickly switch your view to that grid square.

I believe this is an issue with one of the mods that are part of the package but I have no idea which! Any help is deeply appreciated!

I have marked with a red X the squares which can not be clicked on when holding down the control key. The cursor is not captured in the screenshot but it changes into a draggable hand, as if there was an invisible element covering the minimap.

Unclickable squares.jpg

34 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Ping spam blocker maybe?

Confirmed! It is the ping spam blocker by champi that is causing the issue. I switched to Elkano's and everything seems to be back to normal!

Thank you for the help, Aslain!

Edited by Flakker