Aslain custom mods folder

coming back to this again the custom mods folder its still not custom installing mods to res_mods/1.6.1.1/gui/flash/atlases like i am asking it to do cos i use legionlost contour icons so i use the custom mods folder to install vehicleMarkerAtlas and vehicleMarkerAtlas from LegionLost ContourIcons v6.12.1 ColorClassIcons so i can get the otm icons and the color class icons to show at the top but every time there is a new modpack i have to copy them over my self witch is rather annoying every thing else from the custom folder installs with no problems just not to that atlases folder can we find out why its not working

yes but his legionlost contour icons has 4 files that need to be installed to atlases folder to get the OTM icons to show up like use in game but the legionlost contour icons in your modpack just installs 2 of them so the OTM are missing so i have to copy the other 2 files over to get the OTM icons to show but i am trying to get that custom folder to install the 2 files but it wont

you see that i am trying to install first picture is normal legionlost contour icons from your modpack standerd otm 2nd picture is with the 2 files that i wont to install to get the legionlost otm icons or maybe you could add them 2 files to your modpack 

20191023_134236.jpg

20191023_134347.jpg