None of the Mods Work At All

Hey thanks for responding. I've installed to same folder always installed to      H:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA     , which is not where my Win 10 is installed, but where i keep large folders and files . I dont run Steam anywhere and I have not tried launching game as admin but will try now. If not , what else could it possible be? Would a fresh install of the game work or possibly help?

Hello again...Still No mods coming up in game for me. I checked everthing you mentioned above. All was right except I found that WoWs was installed on my C drive which is my boot drive .  I have WoWs installed on my H drive as well and thats the one I use. So the installations are on 2 seperate drives. And matter of fact its been like that for over a year now with no problems. I've tried to configure the mod installation with just one mod with no luck and a bunch of mods, still with no luck.  If anybody knows the remedy to this please let me know because my whole gaming experience in WoWs kinda sucks now without my Trusty Mods.

HELP!!!!!!

go to your  H:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA look in the main folder for paths.xml look at the top make sure it looks like this

Path>res_mods/0.8.9.0</Path> and not something like 0.8.2.0 like how mine was now my mods work.

Edited by Draco912
  • Like 2

Im actually having this same problem. My mods worked yesterday morning when I played, came back after work, and nothing. Ive done all that Joey has done like uninstall then reinstall to another drive but still nothing (both game and mod pack). Steam says all is ok, and yes, I installed it to the most current game build folder. Looked at what draco said and all looks fine with the current version, its 0.8.9.1 now tho. No clue whats happened :(

Edit: So I installed some mods manually and they still dont work with the steam version... as I expected, theres something wrong within the game/folder itself

Edited by Wolftrax
update
4 hours ago, Wolftrax said:

Im actually having this same problem. My mods worked yesterday morning when I played, came back after work, and nothing. Ive done all that Joey has done like uninstall then reinstall to another drive but still nothing (both game and mod pack). Steam says all is ok, and yes, I installed it to the most current game build folder. Looked at what draco said and all looks fine with the current version, its 0.8.9.1 now tho. No clue whats happened :(

Edit: So I installed some mods manually and they still dont work with the steam version... as I expected, theres something wrong within the game/folder itself

delete preferences.xml 

11 hours ago, Wolftrax said:

Awsome that actually worked! I was looking at that file earlier... guess I should went with my gut and deleted it! Thanks Battlenat0r!

When using different mods, the settings from every mod can make the game either loop or not load any mods.
Had it before, but you delete settings for all ships.
If you still have the file you can add all your ship settings at the bottom.

Turns out it didn't have to do anything with the game at all I guess... did a reinstall of windows (it was long overdue), and everything works fine now after installing ALL the mods back. IDK if there was a windows update that might have broke it, wouldn't surprise me tho, but no issues now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 3:35 PM, Draco912 said:

go to your  H:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA look in the main folder for paths.xml look at the top make sure it looks like this

Path>res_mods/0.8.9.0</Path> and not something like 0.8.2.0 like how mine was now my mods work.

That worked perfectly....I've been trying for 2 months to get my mods back. Thank you so much.