Install on MacOS

Broc

Helllo,

Can you tell me in which folder install Aslain's modpack with Wargaming launcher ?

Few days ago, Mac users must install "Wargaming Game Center".

Since this moment, Aslain's modpack iwas no more reconized.

I uninstall and install again WGame Center and WoT with it. So; when I install Aslain's modpack, it ask me to select WoT folder but this folder doesn't appear anymore.

Where is it ? Where must I install Aslain's modpack ?

Thank you in advance for answer.

Broc

Capture d’écran 2019-11-07 à 17.37.40.png

Il y a 1 heure, Quaksen a dit :

Everyone must install Wargaming Game Center.

But you should still select World of Tanks as the installation folder.

So you should find out where your game is installed. You probably picked installation folder when you installed WoT again.

Thank for answer Quaksen.

I played 2 years without Wargaming Game Center.

This time WoT installation had be done through Wargaming Game Center and I don't picked installation folder.

Anyway, the folder is found here : ~/Library/Application Support/Wargaming.net Game Center/Bottles/wargaminggamecenter64/drive_c/Games/

WoT recognize that Aslain's modpack is there but cannot check it :

Capture d’écran 2019-11-07 à 19.15.25.png

Hello,

I found that in the Python log :

2019-11-07 19:09:50.951: INFO: [SL_PRO] error:  [SL_PRO] Cannot find config file "ScriptLoaderPRO.json".
2019-11-07 19:09:50.952: INFO: [SL_PRO]: Error in config file: "..\res_mods\configs\ScriptloaderPro/ScriptLoaderPRO.json" Write new!
2019-11-07 19:10:10.280: INFO: [rajcel.aslainsVersionChecker] Config loading has failed with message: "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '../mods/configs/aslainsVersionChecker.json'"

Can it help you a bit ?

• Administrator

It's not the bug in the installer or mods, it's something with your installation of the game, or the way you are launching it. I cannot help you. It's better to ask some Mac users.

We will see errors or warnings like that, but the cause of it might be unknown. If it was on windows I would tell to user to make sure he is installing the mods as an admin and launching the game one the one as well, there might be also permission issues. It might be also related to the Wargaming Game Center which is forced now, and some paths issues to the mods due to problems with WGC.