Battle button skin changer

mihai1339

The problem with both of those is going to be that the first one would require 40 extra lines to add all of them, and the other one a massive 84 extra lines, for a total of 124 "new mods", which is crazy excessive.

I know with some other cases he has added just a few options instead of all of them.

You can quite easily use Aslain's Custom Mods folder to install your preferred one.

Just place the one you'd like into a properly structured zip file (explanations are in the readme file in the Custom Mods folder), and it'll be installed with each time you run the modpack.

9 hours ago, Quaksen said:

The problem with both of those is going to be that the first one would require 40 extra lines to add all of them, and the other one a massive 84 extra lines, for a total of 124 "new mods", which is crazy excessive.

I know with some other cases he has added just a few options instead of all of them.

You can quite easily use Aslain's Custom Mods folder to install your preferred one.

Just place the one you'd like into a properly structured zip file (explanations are in the readme file in the Custom Mods folder), and it'll be installed with each time you run the modpack.

Yeah, thats true, I didnt think of that. Ill try addimg them mannualy as you said.