Navigator not showing up 8.10

The only way I know of to move the minimap to the center monitor is to modify the battle_layout.xml file. I keep that modified file on my desktop and replace it every time a new mod version is released. I replace it here: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.8.10.0\gui

The Navigator works using the default battle_layout, but when I replace it with the modified battle_layout, the Navigator doesn't work. I have have been doing it this way for long time. I have never touched anything to do with the Navigator, just with the minimap.

I have attached my modified battle_layout file. Could please see if you can find out why the Navigator stopped working with 8.10? I don't expect you to do this for free. I will donate as usual.

If you could get everything pulled into the center monitor e.g. minmap, teams status, compass...etc. so I dont have to deal with replacing the file and things breaking.  Please lets talk about pricing. I'd gladly pay you well.

Battle_Layout_Replaced.png

Normal_Battle_Layout.png

battle_layout.xml

Used your new file. Still no navigator. I'll have to mess around getting everything back to the center.

Thanks for trying.....I can live without the Navigator.

Sure would be nice if everything was movable/draggable. Is there a way I can make them movable from within this file, so I can  drag them to where ever I want in-game?

Thanks Aslain!

Aslains_New_battle_elements.png