bugs with last few updates

ami_85, please run and attach the log files:

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

Can't help unless we know which mods your running or look for errors.
  • Like 1

Unless I'm looking in the wrong spot, the log files are empty/not showing any errors.

I use XVM Auto Crew return I haven't had an issue so far. I noticed that the checkbox is missing.

Have you tried to resize the mini map in match?

Have you played the game in Safe mode? Do the errors still occur?

Have you tried a Check and Repair yet?

You can also try to reinstall the mod and delete the download cache.

Otherwise, Aslain would have to help. I don't want you go jumped down a dark hole.

Edited by TST_V
Corrected info about XVM AutoCrew

I tried to resize the mini map during battle, no response...

in "sfae mode" do you mean windows safe mode? because I Cant start WOT on that safe mode

check & repair done, same result

I uninstalled the mod several times, same result every time, so I tried other mods and they work fine..

i also uninstalled & reinstall the game itself, same result...

Edited by ami_85

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

Game Safe Mode

Not windows safe mode, in the WGC next to the play button there is a little drop down arrow. Click on the arrow, you have two options. Launch with default settings and Launch the game in safe mode. Select Launch the game in safe mode, which causes the game to load without mods.

Mod Install

When installing the mod, there is an options screen called TASK SELECTION PAGE just before completing the install. Make sure the first 4 installation options are checked.

- Delete all previous mods from the game

- Delete Python and xvm logs

- Delete game caches

- Delete files downloaded by installer

Sometimes I've had issues were even though the mod(s) have updated, the installer didn't update the files locally stored (DL_cache folder). Which caused a conflict when updating and installing, mostly with the XVM files.

• Administrator
On 11/18/2019 at 11:45 PM, ami_85 said:

since the last few updates i cant see crew members in the garage

in battle the minimap get really small

the tech tree is rubbish...

and some more anoying bugs....
please help, i love your mod pack very much
but i cant use now because all the bugs...

image of bugs

no teams & small mini map

I'm unable to reproduce it from your logs. Also like it was mentioned earlier, python and xvm logs are empty so cannot see what went wrong there.

To me it looks like a local problem, since there is no errors in the installation logs.

so i installed the mod again and checked the 4 top options in the TASK SELECTION PAGE

then i launch the game in safe mode... all was good in safe mode

then i launched the game regulr, with the mod, and the bugs is still there...

with outher mods everything is fine :anguished:

here is a new wot log file....

please help

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by ami_85
1 hour ago, Kiwwik85 said:

Hello, I have a same problem like you have. When start a battle no infomation about team (tiers, type of tanks... nothing) . During a battle little map also I can not see in both upper corners whitch tanks are live or dead. 

check also the tech tree, its also buged

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by ami_85

Aslain, apparently XVM isn't loading when I run your mod... That's why there isn't any logs for XVM.  It hasn't run since 11-17 when I upgraded to Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.6.1.4_01 from Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.6.1.3_07.

Wondering if this is a folder naming issue or a problem with the install scripts/ antivirus stuff not getting moved?

Edited by soulcatcher