Both Arty Projecticle Flight Time mods are not working

I have this issue for approx. 2 months already, didnt bother making a thread cause I thought its known and would be fixed but apperently not.

First Projecticle time mod is not visible at all on the screen when its installed

Second one is visible but only outlines as you can see on bottom screenshot I uploaded

you can see a bit of dark outline where inside of it should be counter but its not, its dragable and everything but numbers are not shown. In case you dont see it its right next to my crosshair on the right side of it and above aimtime counter and right where my arty is.

This happen randomly once when new patch came out and I didnt change any settings at all. Any info on this?

asdgsdg.png.89665ea58b2550b1cf206a2db2047805.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I have this issue for approx. 2 months already, didnt bother making a thread cause I thought its known and would be fixed but apperently not.

First Projecticle time mod is not visible at all on the screen when its installed

Second one is visible but only outlines as you can see on bottom screenshot I uploaded

you can see a bit of dark outline where inside of it should be counter but its not, its dragable and everything but numbers are not shown. In case you dont see it its right next to my crosshair on the right side of it and above aimtime counter and right where my arty is.

This happen randomly once when new patch came out and I didnt change any settings at all. Any info on this?asdgsdg.png.a3f52ea340b179a9b0899478cb1365bf.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip