Jump to content
MaddTrker

Crosshair Kraken not working

Recommended Posts

Have you selected Kraken in the drop down game menu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know that was there, I was following the instructions on the installer page. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Description might be outdated since the recent game update. I thought I corrected all of them, maybe I missed something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that I didn't scroll through all of the selections for that mod based on the installer page instructions. I'll try that selection in the game settings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

issue is resolved. Mod Kracken crosshair works now. Thank you for pointing out the drop down selection, I didn't know that selection was in the settings now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's pretty new but cool feature :) (of course I mean that you can install many different crosshairs and switch between them unlike before where you was usually limited to modded Type 1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MaddTrker said:

issue is resolved. Mod Kracken crosshair works now. Thank you for pointing out the drop down selection, I didn't know that selection was in the settings now. 

The dropdown has been there for ages... At least 4 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Battlenat0r said:

The dropdown has been there for ages... At least 4 years.

When I said I didn't know the drop down selection was there, I meant that I didn't know the crosshair I thought I was having issues with was now in the drop down menu. I never scrolled to the bottom of that menu, because the installer page said to select Crosshair Type 1 which is at the top of the drop down menu so there was no need to look at the bottom of the drop down menu. 

Edited by MaddTrker
mispelled word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MaddTrker said:

When I said I didn't know the drop down selection was there, I meant that I didn't know the crosshair I thought I was having issues with was now in the drop down menu. I never scrolled to the bottom of that menu, because the installer page said to select Crosshair Type 1 which is at the top of the drop down menu so there was no need to look at the bottom of the drop down menu. 

Yeah. It's a brand new feature that you can select the actual crosshair ingame. It's not something that has been around for many years, it's new with the latest Warships version :blush1:

Like Aslain said, a few descriptions might not have been changed yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it seems to be easier and from what Aslain said, now you can select multiple crosshair's instead of just one. So keep up the good work on the mods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.