Time to repair not showing on damage panel

Hey

For months I had classic, vanilla damage panel with time to repair appearing on damaged modules, lately I had to reinstall the whole modpack because game was spewing errors after attempting to log in

Obviously I uninstalled whole modpack from "Apps" tab in Windows 10 and then installed new version selecting everything I want, except that I can't find "Time to repair" option or anything like that and I also hate custom damage panels, they look awful(later discovered they don't add time to repair either)

I've never installed any other individual mods nor used other modpacks so wherever this time to repair was coming from it had to be from Aslain's modpack

On 11/29/2019 at 9:23 PM, D34THNOTE said:

Hey

For months I had classic, vanilla damage panel with time to repair appearing on damaged modules, lately I had to reinstall the whole modpack because game was spewing errors after attempting to log in

Obviously I uninstalled whole modpack from "Apps" tab in Windows 10 and then installed new version selecting everything I want, except that I can't find "Time to repair" option or anything like that and I also hate custom damage panels, they look awful(later discovered they don't add time to repair either)

I've never installed any other individual mods nor used other modpacks so wherever this time to repair was coming from it had to be from Aslain's modpack

There hasnt been ANY time to repair mod... 
Time that shows damaged modules until repaired is the GAME.
Btw to show HP and nameplates in the game WITH disabled modules, you need alternative interface enabled to full. 

Edited by Battlenat0r
  • Administrator
On 12/3/2019 at 9:04 PM, Battlenat0r said:

There hasnt been ANY time to repair mod... 
Time that shows damaged modules until repaired is the GAME.
Btw to show HP and nameplates in the game WITH disabled modules, you need alternative interface enabled to full. 

He probably posted it in wrong section, so I moved it to WoT.